Training Course – Calibration of automatic transmission
Your training course to become an expert chiptuner starts here!
Watch the videos and read carefully to find out what this Alientech course offers you!
With this course you will learn and understand principal and required information to modify the original file of any type of automatic transmission. In addition to unlocking the maximum engine performance, you will be able to improve the shifting fluidity and decrease the time it takes to switch from one gear to another.Within the course you will also find some practical cases, to better understand how to apply the information learned, and Learning Checks to test yourself.
Remap with Alientech! Leading company in the professional chiptuning world.
Alientech will guide you into this training course, giving you the opportunity to acquire key skills to start your chiptuner career.
- Course objectives
- Brief description of the components of automatic transmissions
- Elements of the kinematic chain
- “Chemistry” of automatic transmissions
- ECU interfacing with TCU
- Quick distinction between the different types of automatic transmissions
- Gear selection and shifting strategy
- Main sensors, actuators and automatic gear selector
- Learning Check
- Automatic transmission control strategy: Introduction
- Main control parameters of automatic transmissions
- Torque converter: Introduction
- Torque converter operation
- CVT transmsission: Introduction
- CVT automatic transmissions operation
- Automatic robotic transmissions: Introduction
- Automatic robotic transmissions operation
- Dual-clutch transmissions: Introduction
- Dual-clutch transmissions operation
- Learning Check
- Method used for practical cases
- Description of DSG-DQ250 MQB (0D9) transmission
- Practice case 1: Specific characteristics
- Practice case 1: Tuning procedure
- Practice case 1: Performance, results and diagnostics
- Description of DL501 VAG – 0B5 transmission
- Practice case 2: Specific characteristics
- Practice case 2: Tuning procedure
- Practice case 2: Performance, results and diagnostics
- Description of DDCT C635 FCA transmission
- Practice case 3: Specific characteristics
- Practice case 3: Tuning procedure
- Practice case 3: Performance, results and diagnostics